Acid easing and Dropbox

Robyn Bacchi

Any suggestions on how to get AcuDesign to import designs from Dropbox?  I have designs saved to Dropbox and Dropbox enabled in the app but it won't show the designs.

[As told to me by the monks in a cave high in the Himalayas:]

AcuDesign will only see designs that are in its specific folder. After opening your Drobox folder, open the "Apps" folder, then "Artistic". Put your designs in there. Note that if you save designs to Dropbox from AcuDesign it will insist on putting them in this same Artistic folder BUT also inside EmbF, which is inside EMB. These are the folders used by the 11000 for USB storage and AcuDesign seems to think that's required. It isn't.