wrinkled Vilene

Joyce Daniel

any suggestions on how to "iron" Vilene? I have a big piece that is quite wrinkled and is hard to hoop.

Help?

TIA! Joyce

Patricia Ward

Could you try a small piece between layers of a brown bag to see if that will help?   Just a thought...

Pat

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 3:57 AM, mdaniel@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

any suggestions on how to "iron" Vilene? I have a big piece that is quite wrinkled and is hard to hoop.

Help?

TIA! Joyce

ceilsews <no_reply@...>

Joyce,
Try ironing a little bit between sheets of waxed paper... Does anyone still have waxed paper? :)
Ceil

bellecon3

hahahah I do, I use it to put cookies on to cool......too cheap to buy racks
Lori

MarieD

I find waxed paper invaluable for reheating food in the microwave.

MarieD