Project ideas

Lou Ann

I just visited Embroidery Library’s website and they have a new feature called Lookbooks. It includes their designs, but even if you want to use your own they include project instructions. Sometimes I just need inspiration and some of these ideas look really cute.

Jane Handy

Thank you very much for pointing us to the Lookbooks page.  Like you, I also sometimes need project inspiration.

Jane

On Wednesday, 6 April 2016, 14:49, "'louannbush@...' louannbush@... [janome12000]" wrote:

I just visited Embroidery Library’s website and they have a new feature called Lookbooks. It includes their designs, but even if you want to use your own they include project instructions. Sometimes I just need inspiration and some of these ideas look really cute.

Carole OMara

Where on Embroidery Library site did you find Lookbooks?  Thanks.
Carole

VLS

look on the left side way down to the bottom under the design category
Vicki

Sent: Thursday, April 7, 2016 7:39 AM
Subject: [janome12000] Re: Project ideas

Where on Embroidery Library site did you find Lookbooks?  Thanks.

Carole

Virginia

Carol it is on the bottom
 left hand side.

Where on Embroidery Library site did you find Lookbooks?  Thanks.
Carole

Anne Parker

If people are interested in project ideas then this is a site that has masses of them - http://www.sew4home.com/project-index

Enjoy!

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" Edgar's Mission | www.edgarsmission.org.au

Carole OMara

Thank you so much.  Great ideas.  Carole

Judy Jackson <judy.j282@...>

Thank you Anne, this site seems worth "bookmarking ' for future reference.
Judy, Cornwall

Sent from my iPad