Stitch Composer

Josephine Symons <josymons@...>

Would anyone know whether there is a version 1.2 for the Stitch Composer? I have Horizon Link 1.2 for my brand new 15,000 V2 machine but the Stitch Composer component is only version 1.0. Should it be 1.2 as I'm having an issue getting the machine to find my created stitch on the USB stick? Many thanks for any info. Jo

Composing himself, Jim says:
Stitch Composer is version 1.00, even though the 1.2 update was installed. You'll find the stitch design in the OrdF folder, which is itself inside the ORD folder.

Josephine Symons <josymons@...>

Thank you for your 'composition' Jim!
I have been doing this but to no avail. It's very strange (and frustrating!) because it worked with a previous stitch.
Jo