janome Memory Craft 1500

juanita crosland

Hi am changing to the 1500 this month as i love machine emb just like some feedback please on those that have one

Kay's Account <hkhb48@...>

I love love love my 15000. Had Janomes for years years, switched to Baby Lock. Nothing wrong w them. Got the 15 & felt like I had come home !!!

Sent from my iPhone Kay

On Mar 4, 2016, at 7:38 PM, juancros@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

Hi am changing to the 1500 this month as i love machine emb just like some feedback please on those that have one

llbestul@...

I love my new 15,000, but do have some issues like the bobbin winding, it does not always work.  I have had no training on the machine yet, as I bought my machine and we came directly to our winter home in AZ and no dealers will honor my warranty here.  I have been learning by trial and error which not all that bad as I had a Janome 11000 SE that I traded in for this one.  I can't wait to get back to MN so I can go have some training on this new one, but will wait til the snow and cold is gone there!  I aslo have trouble with the automatic threader, have never been able to get it to work, I know it is more than likely my problem so have to be shown what I am doing wrong.  There are a lot of excellent opportunities with this machine

Bonnie Gaskin <bonniegaskin@...>

Hi,
I also have a 15000 recently acquired.  In my orientation class, myself and  two other people also had issues with the bobbin winding and threading.   The service technician made minor adjustments and we are all winding and threading to beat the band.  Not sure that you are doing anything incorrectly.

I believe It's an awesome machine.  I am very new to the group, embroidery and delighted in being  part of this group.

--
Bonnie Gaskin

karen edgecombe

I have the 15000, and I love it! The embroidery is outstanding, and the sewing is great, too.

Lucy Akers

Mulqueen's in Mesa has Janome classes. might charge since you didn't buy there. There are also lots of clubs (usually $10. each)  where we learn different emb techniques each week. Lots of sharing and visiting as well!

Linda Bestul <llbestul@...>

I live in Sun City West, about 60 miles from Mesa so wouldn't be able to go to classes there.  Thanks for the info, looking for dealer in this area.

On Sunday, March 6, 2016 6:11 AM, "akerslucy@... [janome12000]" wrote:

Mulqueen's in Mesa has Janome classes. might charge since you didn't buy there. There are also lots of clubs (usually $10. each)  where we learn different emb techniques each week. Lots of sharing and visiting as well!

lora jane hanlon <beaglelady@...>

Mulqueens has a store on 59th Ave and Northern, I am not sure who else carries Janome in Phoenix. I really enjoy the Mesa store. Janie in AJ

Sent from my iPhone

Linda Bestul <llbestul@...>

Thank you I will try and get to the store on 59th.

On Monday, March 7, 2016 8:47 AM, "lora jane hanlon beaglelady@... [janome12000]" wrote:

Mulqueens has a store on 59th Ave and Northern, I am not sure who else carries Janome in Phoenix. I really enjoy the Mesa store. Janie in AJ

Sent from my iPhone

Cheryl Paul

Linda,

Mulqueen’s have a location in Glendale and I think that is closer to Sun City than the one in Mesa. They really are worth looking into. I wish that we could kidnap some of the instructors and bring them to Saskatoon. I purchased my Janome in Canada and have taken Operation’s classes at Mulqueen’s in Mesa when I’ve been down there. I was more than happy to pay the price to learn more about my machine. The classes have also been wonderful as little projects are started and sometimes even completed in class. Most of these classes are $10 and worth the time it takes to get there just to obtain more knowledge and ideas. I suggest you look into the Glendale location before you head up north. If you can’t get classes this year, you’ll know what they have to make an informed decision about what you might like to do next winter.

Cheryl - Saskatoon

Narda Poulin

There is also one at 15459 W Bell in Surprise (plaza on corner of Reems Rd and Bell Rd.). They also sell Janome and will compete with prices from Mulqueens

Sent from my iPad