Coasters done!

joan12d

My granddaughter and I learned how to make these, a new learning experience for both us. She selected all the colors and did most of the work. It was fun, bit the last one was hard! She has a special gift now for her mom. Photo posted.Thanks again Jim and Diane. Merry Christmas, Joan in MD

Diane Stutsman

Oh my goodness! They look wonderful! Yes that last one is hard but so pretty I just had to include it. Congratulations to you and your granddaughter. Love, love love the fabrics.

Diane

Sent from my iPad

norma7750@...

Mine too!!!.so much fun stitching these out...thank you!...and Merry Christmas!!!!

Beth

Your coasters look great.  What a surprise for your granddaughters Mom!  Merry Christmas.
Will probably do mine next week
BethW

Beth

Norma - yours are great also.  Good job.
BethW

Diane Stutsman

Wow! They are really beautiful. I love to see the same pattern take on an entirely different look by the choice of fabric.

Diane

Sent from my iPad

cas <cas@...>

Yes, those are beautiful Norma and Joan!  Now I want to make them even more.  I really wish I had more stash around here...

Thanks again Diane and Jim, and Merry Christmas!!
Cas

Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 3:36 PM
Subject: [janome12000] Re: Coasters done!