A gift for the group

Jim Stutsman

In appreciation for your membership and support Diane has prepared a gift for you. This project is done in the SQ23 hoop on the 12000 or 15000. We hope you will enjoy it.

Marilyn York Reames <sewnqlt21842@...>

Hi Jim,
Link appears to be broken. I'm on my iPad???
Hugs

Sent from my iPad

Realizing that some will want to download with devices that cannot unzip, Jim says:

On Dec 20, 2015, at 9:45 AM, jim.stutsman@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

In appreciation for your membership and support Diane has prepared a gift for you. This project is done in the SQ23 hoop on the 12000 or 15000. We hope you will enjoy it.

bellecon3

Thank you so much.  You both already give a lot.
Faithful reader
Lori

shane52633@frontiernet.net <shane52633@...>

Thank you so much for your wonder gift. We appreciate it very much along with the other things you do for us.
Sandy