Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2015 6:15 AM
Subject: Re: [janome12000] Re: Artistic SimpleCut First Project

Cas your Horizon may read PES files (not sure about that) but Digitizer, Jr does but that is an additional purchase.  Look into Embrilliamce.  It will read all embroidery files and you can change the PES to JEF and it also allows you to save your files as an SVG for your Scan and Cut.  I am a diehart Janome owner and have the MBX software which I love (pricey but suits me) but I also purchased the new Scan and Cut as a to me Xmas gift and I purchased the Embrilliamce software (139.00) from Embrilliamce just for my Scan and Cut.  Go to Embrilliance.com read the info and download the free trial.  I purchased it just for turning my designs into Applique.  It works wonderfully.  Also go to You Tube there are great videos on there as well.  check out the videos for "Applelover53"  She is fantastic telling how to use both the Embrilliance, Scan and Cut and how to maintain our machines.  She is a Janome owner as well.

Hope this helps,

Virginia