From: Colleen Bulman newfiddler@... [janome12000]
To: janome12000
Sent: Thu, Nov 12, 2015 6:54 pm
Subject: [janome12000] Quarter inch foot

I intend to join little squares using the above and I would like to know how to move the needle to the right as it us quite a big quarter inch. I have tried all sorts but there seems to be a secret agenda. All help will be much appreciated. Colleen B

Sent from my iPad

Pixey

Colleen,
Do you have the straight stitch plate on, or the zigzag plate? I don't think the first will let you move the needle to the right for a scant 1/4".

Pixey