From:"marysew@... [janome12000]"
Date:Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 2:03 PM
Subject:[janome12000] Janome's 100 quilt designs

I have signed up to down load the quilt designs from Janome.  I would be interested to know if others taking advantage of this free offer from Janome find that the downloads take forever!!!!  I have very high speed internet from Charter so downloads normally are very short.  These quilt directions take so long that I can go off and do another project and come back some time later to find it is still downloading.  The picture and directions are only 3 pages.  Interested in your comments.  thanks  Mary

Cat - N

‎I have been downloading the designs with no problems at all.   I don't have the fabric and my dealer has not procured the fabric for anyone,  and I probably  won't be able to do the blocks in the 50 day time frame...even if I had the expertise, but it sure sounds fun. Are you going to participate?   There is a drawing for a sewing machine, too.

- Cat

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10.
I have signed up to down load the quilt designs from Janome.  I would be interested to know if others taking advantage of this free offer from Janome find that the downloads take forever!!!!  I have very high speed internet from Charter so downloads normally are very short.  These quilt directions take so long that I can go off and do another project and come back some time later to find it is still downloading.  The picture and directions are only 3 pages.  Interested in your comments.  thanks  Mary

bellecon3

I have been downloading them and it is pretty fast but I open them in Adobe first because I want to see how to do them.  Even that doesn't take long.  However, there have been a couple of  days when I couldn't even get the website to open.......Might be on their end and considering how many of us there are...........
Lori

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 1:17 PM, marysew@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

I have signed up to down load the quilt designs from Janome.  I would be interested to know if others taking advantage of this free offer from Janome find that the downloads take forever!!!!  I have very high speed internet from Charter so downloads normally are very short.  These quilt directions take so long that I can go off and do another project and come back some time later to find it is still downloading.  The picture and directions are only 3 pages.  Interested in your comments.  thanks  Mary

cas <cas@...>

Yes, they take forever here too, and I have high speed internet.  Sometimes if you hit “X” to stop loading the page it actually loads faster.  I’ve also noticed they must have asked the designers for their hardest, or trickiest block patterns.  Maybe want to sell more fabric bundles?  lol.  I’m not using their colors though.
Cas

I have signed up to down load the quilt designs from Janome.  I would be interested to know if others taking advantage of this free offer from Janome find that the downloads take forever!!!!  I have very high speed internet from Charter so downloads normally are very short.  These quilt directions take so long that I can go off and do another project and come back some time later to find it is still downloading.  The picture and directions are only 3 pages.  Interested in your comments.  thanks  Mary

vicki chrobak

Mary I get the e-mail every day & downloads are as quick as everything else.
Vicki Jo

On 10/29/2015 1:17 PM, marysew@... [janome12000] wrote:

I have signed up to down load the quilt designs from Janome.  I would be interested to know if others taking advantage of this free offer from Janome find that the downloads take forever!!!!  I have very high speed internet from Charter so downloads normally are very short.  These quilt directions take so long that I can go off and do another project and come back some time later to find it is still downloading.  The picture and directions are only 3 pages.  Interested in your comments.  thanks  Ma

Cindi Alexander <loreal@...>

I have no problem.  They come into my email as a PDF and I open in iBooks.  You could also open in Adobe. Thanks, Cindi

On Oct 29, 2015, at 1:17 PM, marysew@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

I have signed up to down load the quilt designs from Janome.  I would be interested to know if others taking advantage of this free offer from Janome find that the downloads take forever!!!!  I have very high speed internet from Charter so downloads normally are very short.  These quilt directions take so long that I can go off and do another project and come back some time later to find it is still downloading.  The picture and directions are only 3 pages.  Interested in your comments.  thanks  Mary

Estelle Torpy

Hi Mary,

I have been downloading the quilt designs from Janome and it has been very quick. I have internet through Comcast Cable so the speed seems to vary a lot throughout the day.

My dealer doesn’t seem to have the fabric so I will probably just use stuff from my stash. I may not get to it until after the holidays.

Estelle

On Oct 29, 2015, at 12:17 PM, marysew@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

I have signed up to down load the quilt designs from Janome.  I would be interested to know if others taking advantage of this free offer from Janome find that the downloads take forever!!!!  I have very high speed internet from Charter so downloads normally are very short.  These quilt directions take so long that I can go off and do another project and come back some time later to find it is still downloading.  The picture and directions are only 3 pages.  Interested in your comments.  thanks  Mary

sewbad54 <no_reply@...>

Hi, Yes I'm collecting the 100 blocks!  I have signed up for the daily email with a link for that days blocks.

I have no trouble in downloading. What I do is open the link click on the block and do a save as and its instant. Hope this helps

cas <cas@...>

Speaking of which ... if you do today’s paper pieced pattern be aware it consists of eight sections!  I didn’t realize it till I went to put my four sections together.  I’ve never made a paper pieced block consisting of 8 sections before.  I mean there are many sections within a quarter but usually the four square quarters are sewn together to create a block.  So I have a lovely half a block and wasted a couple of hours making it.  Of course I don’t have enough of the same scraps to create the other half...
I should have read the pattern instead of assuming it would be like all the others I’ve done.
Cas

cas <cas@...>

Has anyone bought the fabric bundles?  I’m curious of the price.  I would have to buy two, one for my practice blocks, lol!
Cas

JoAnn Novak

  Could someone tell me where to find the quilt designs?
  I am fairly new to Janome.
  Thank you,   JoAnn

I have signed up to down load the quilt designs from Janome.  I would be interested to know if others taking advantage of this free offer from Janome find that the downloads take forever!!!!  I have very high speed internet from Charter so downloads normally are very short.  These quilt directions take so long that I can go off and do another project and come back some time later to find it is still downloading.  The picture and directions are only 3 pages.  Interested in your comments.  thanks  Mary

Vikki Youngmeyer

You never know what you will get in these multiple blocks! Look for applique in the future. The beauty about all these blocks is that some will appeal to someone, yet others will gravitate to other blocks!

Vikki