MBX5

favymtz

Look at Trevor Conquergood's website, Sunset Stitches. He's going to be doing a free informational webinar on MBX5 next week, Oct 29. You have to sign up in advance.

cmgazerro@...

Faviola,

Can you give me the the link to Trevor's webinar.  Searched but could not find it.
Thanks,
Carolyn

favymtz

The link for Trevor is:
www.Sunsetstitches.com
Look on left side of the page for Digitizer Workshop which will link you to the place for more info. to sign up.

ceilsews <no_reply@...>

There was nothing on the left side of the page that linked to the webinar on my page.  Maybe you have to already be a member for this to work?  However, I did find a lot of segments on YouTube, some of them long and some with MBX SunsetStitches

.

Virginia

The Digitizer workshop sign up is only through December 2015.  It does not list the new Version 5.0.  I am sure Trevor will send out a link later on.
Virginia