Quilt designs

Pat Welch <pjw042@...>

where do I got to download them?
Thanks in advance
Pat Welch​

File : /quilt blocks.zip
Uploaded by : maggiecoops <maggiecoops@...>
Description : quilt blocks digitised in MBX

You can access this file at the URL:

Bronwyn Miller <bronwyn.anne.miller@...>

Maggie, these designs are fantastic and you are so kind and generous to offer them to the group.  Can't wait to try some of them out.

Do you digitize single run more open style quilting designs, or do you know of any websites for single line designs that can be used as an all over quilting design. I have purchased some stippling designs which I am very happy with, but have not found any other all over patterns in a single run line that can be used side by side to create an alternative to stippling.  I am looking for designs that are not open ended that need to be joined, perhaps all over wider spaced stippling or hearts or flowers or even some type of looping pattern.

If anyone else in the group is aware of any such patterns I would love to hear from you.

Many thanks,

Bronwyn in Australia

William D Lawson

I just purchased a book and CD set that is called "Edge to Edge Quilting."  It is amazing.  It was very reasonably priced and she even has a second CD with 10 more designs.  I'm getting ready to try it out this afternoon.  I have seen the results of these patterns that someone else did.  I think it might be what you are looking for.
Gwen

Pixey

Hi Bronwyn,
I've found some single run line designs that I've used to quilt some placemats on Embroidery Library www.emblibrary.com (they are not all bulletproof). I've also purchased some Amazing Designs quilting designs that come in 3 different stitch styles (single, double, or what they call bean stitch). You can buy them individually or in sets from amazing.designs.com. Do check though as some of their quilting designs are not single run style but actually triple stitch (I find sometimes these flatten down the batting too much).

These days I am mostly doing my own designs with MBX.

At Feb 8, 2015, 8:11:18 AM, Bronwyn Miller bronwyn.anne.miller@... [janome12000]<'janome12000@...'> wrote:

Maggie, these designs are fantastic and you are so kind and generous to offer them to the group. Can't wait to try some of them out.

Do you digitize single run more open style quilting designs, or do you know of any websites for single line designs that can be used as an all over quilting design. I have purchased some stippling designs which I am very happy with, but have not found any other all over patterns in a single run line that can be used side by side to create an alternative to stippling. I am looking for designs that are not open ended that need to be joined, perhaps all over wider spaced stippling or hearts or flowers or even some type of looping pattern.

If anyone else in the group is aware of any such patterns I would love to hear from you.

Many thanks,

Bronwyn in Australia

Claire Schutz

Check out JuliasNeedle.com,  Skeldale, and BFC Creations,  Claire S.

On 2/8/2015 12:56 PM, Pixey Mosley pixeyam@... [janome12000] wrote:

[...]

VLS

I have not read all the messages in this thread but I do a lot of quilting with my 12000.  Maybe someone
else has already mentioned Anita Goodesign.
I do make my own designs,  but I also use designs from Anita Goodesign.  They have lots of them
and I just resize them as needed to fit my project.  The Acufil quilting hoop (SQ 22) is so easy to
use.
Vicki

Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2015 5:58 PM
Subject: Re: [janome12000] Quilt designs

[...]

Janice Mawhiney

How do you rsize the,?
Janice

VLS

I resize mine in MBX.  But if you have embird and they don’t have to be changed too much you can do it there.

Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 9:20 AM

How do you rsize the,?
Janice

maggie cooper

Janice, what size do you want, most were downsized to fit the 200x200 mm hoop for 11000 owners.

maggiecooper uk

karenj33857@...

Edge to edge quilting is in amazons here in the states so most likely you can get it from amazone in the uk

Janice Mawhiney

I was asking in general, not for these wonderful designs. I wondered if I could change sizes for any design.
Thanks

Cheryl Paul

Maggie,
The designs are gorgeous and as always much appreciated.  The hoop size has changed a smidgen to 220 X 220 for the 12000 and 15000 acu-fill hoop.  I'm not sure if that is what is wanted by the folks asking about resizing but it may be.

Thanks for the designs.

Cheryl - Saskatoon

ceilsews <no_reply@...>

I'm not sure who posted this (cyschultz ? perhaps) but I went to the juliasneed.com website and all of their stitchouts including some that were $10 each are $.75 until Feb. 15.  If these stitch out well, there may be some that are good to have.  This one, in particular, Quilt Blocks 1 has 3 continuous line designs that I think someone was looking to find.
I cannot vouch for their stitchouts, just wanted to pass this on in case anyone was interested and since someone did recommend the site.
Ceil

---In janome12000@..., <cyschutz@...> wrote :

[...]

Thankyou. I will purchase these as the heart design looks like just what I am after. Many thanks

Bronwyn in Brisbane Australia

Sent from my iPhone

---In janome12000@..., wrote :

[...]

Barb Engvall

EVERYTHING is on sale for 75 cents! (at least everything I looked at!) Buy 2 and the 3rd one is free! What would have been a $90 purchase was less than $5…

---In janome12000@..., wrote :

[...]

Andrea LaVergne

I can vouch for the quilt or continuous line designs from  http://www.juliasneedledesigns.com/QuiltBlocks1.htm.  I have used them as is and also imported them into Digitizer, copied a portion (segment) and then used the feature that copies to a circle to create even more designs.  When packages are on sale for $.50 it is a fast and cheap way to get placemats or quilt squares quilted. Some of them are single, some triple stitch, and  stem stitch so you do have to look at the design.  I’ve used many of her outline designs for dish towels and my family members love them.
Andrea

bellecon3

Thanks, I just went on there and bought some at .75.  If they don't work, well then I am not out too much.
Lori

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 1:34 PM, Andrea LaVergne lscsew@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

I can vouch for the quilt or continuous line designs from  http://www.juliasneedledesigns.com/QuiltBlocks1.htm.  I have used them as is and also imported them into Digitizer, copied a portion (segment) and then used the feature that copies to a circle to create even more designs.  When packages are on sale for $.50 it is a fast and cheap way to get placemats or quilt squares quilted. Some of them are single, some triple stitch, and  stem stitch so you do have to look at the design.  I’ve used many of her outline designs for dish towels and my family members love them.

Andrea

JudyK B

Thanks Andrea, I purchased a few of them; who can go wrong at $.75 and sets too. Good to know you have used some of them and they worked up fine.

Judy

On Thursday, February 12, 2015 1:34 PM, "Andrea LaVergne lscsew@... [janome12000]" wrote:

I can vouch for the quilt or continuous line designs from  http://www.juliasneedledesigns.com/QuiltBlocks1.htm.  I have used them as is and also imported them into Digitizer, copied a portion (segment) and then used the feature that copies to a circle to create even more designs.  When packages are on sale for $.50 it is a fast and cheap way to get placemats or quilt squares quilted. Some of them are single, some triple stitch, and  stem stitch so you do have to look at the design.  I’ve used many of her outline designs for dish towels and my family members love them.
Andrea

Quasar4

Thank you for the designs they are great.

JoAnn Novak

  I have been buying and using designs from juliasneedledesigns for years and have had no problems.
  If you do have a problem, just contact Cindy and she will help you.  She is the most generous and giving
  person on the internet.  You can also join her yahoo group.  She gives sets away from time to time.  If
  you have a question, just ask there and someone is always there with an answer.  We all love Cindy.
 JoAnn