Sent: Monday, December 08, 2014 11:55 AM
Subject: [janome12000] Flashdrive with Error Messages

Jim says:
You may be able to recover the data. There are lots of resources available. Just Google "repair flash drive" and you'll have plenty to pick from. I kind of doubt that the 15000 destroyed it, but it might have. I would definitely NOT recommend storing photos on the same flash drive used for embroidery. They are cheap enough that you should have a drive just for use in the machine.

Virginia

Actualy Cas it depends on the flash drive.  I have some that allow you to use eject and some that do not.  I find the SanDisk does not.  I am running Windows 7.

Virginia