Replacing hoops for 12000

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

For some reason, I seem to b e missing 2 of my embroidery hoops.  Can anyone tell me where I might be able to buy replacements?  I searched Google, but couldn't find any.  Thanks.

Missing most of his hair, Jim says:
You are unlikely to find them available on the Internet, since they are sold only with the machine. Your dealer can order replacements, though I fear they may cost more than you would expect. Note that the plastic templates may need to be ordered separately.

Hoop SQ14 - #859823003     Template - #859823302
Hoop FA10 - #859824004     Template - #859824303
Hoop SQ23 - #859822002     Template - #859822301
Hoop GR - #859820000     Template - #859820701
AcuFil Kit - #859428004     Includes hoop & template

juliadlf1 <no_reply@...>

Sue: Contact Ken's Sewing Center online. He does have all the hoops for the 12000 which I believe is the same ones used on the 15000 ( in case anyone is interested). Not sure if the templates are included in the pricing but I would assume they are. Just click on the link for the 12000 and all the hoops will come up for that model.

http://www.kenssewingcenter.com/janome-embroidery-machine-hoops-c-15_43_49.html

Also if you need the RE18 hoop is also has that one.
Janome RE18 5.5 x 7 Essential Embroidery Hoop for MC12000 MC15000 at Ken's Sewing Center

Julia
NY-MC12000

Anne Parker <annegparker@...>

Hi All

Just thought I would mention that in UK the 15000 RE18 hoop is available directly from the Janome UK website (just incase you don't want to order from your dealer for whatever reason!)  Don't know if it's the same as the 12000 though.  - http://www.j-shop.co.uk/product/416/essentialshoopre18

Anne
​ in Stubbington, UK​

www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.  "Desiderata" Max Ehrmann

On 7 December 2014 at 19:11, juliadlf1 <no_reply@...> wrote:

Sue: Contact Ken's Sewing Center online. He does have all the hoops for the 12000 which I believe is the same ones used on the 15000 ( in case anyone is interested). Not sure if the templates are included in the pricing but I would assume they are. Just click on the link for the 12000 and all the hoops will come up for that model.

http://www.kenssewingcenter.com/janome-embroidery-machine-hoops-c-15_43_49.html

Also if you need the RE18 hoop is also has that one.
Janome RE18 5.5 x 7 Essential Embroidery Hoop for MC12000 MC15000 at Ken's Sewing Center

Janome RE18 5.5 x 7 Essential Embroidery Hoop f...
The Janome RE18 5.5 x 7 Essential Embroidery Hoop for MC12000 MC15000 includes FREE shipping over $39.99. Save on the Janome RE18 5.5 x 7 Essentia...
Preview by Yahoo

Julia
NY-MC12000

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

Thanks to all of you for the information.  It will come in handy to know where to order Janome parts.  Since the hoops are expensive, I'm going to wait a little while in the hope that they'll turn up somewhere in the house!  It seems like I always need something for the machine, so I'll definitely bookmark Ken's Sewing Center for future reference.

Susan Militello <suemili48@...>

With all the hype about the new RE 18 hoop available for the 15000 and 12000 machines I have a question!  Is the upgrade for the 12000 ready yet?     I'd like to order the hoop but no sense if the machine doesn't recognize it.  I looked on the Janome web site and tried to ask questions.  Too much grief. Web pages didn't work so I guess someone here would know.  Thanks!

Sue in WNY

Hoping to avoid grief, Jim says:

Yes the 12000 update has been out for almost a month. You can get it here. Follow the instructions on the website for downloading and be sure to view the instructions in the Update Tool itself.