Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 12:19 PM
Subject: [janome12000] Missing parts

Hi Everyone,

I bought a used 12000 from my local dealer back in August. I went through the book to make sure I had everything, and of course I didn't. They ordered a couple of the missing items, but to date, I haven't gotten the embroidery needle plate and embroidery bobbin holder, and I don't have the button shank plate. They are going out of business at the end of the year, and have decided that I purchased the machine "as is"(something that wasn't discussed at the time), and if I want those things I need to purchase them. Soooo...my question is, how often do you guys even use the embroidery needle plate and bobbin holder? I know I want the button shank plate, but is it worth it to buy the other two items?

Thanks so much!

Lisa

Gail Berkler

In my opinion, is it necessary, probably not, however, when I had the 12000 when I was having any problems with embroidery and it wasn't looking nice I would change plates and it seemed to fix the problem
Gail

On Sunday, November 9, 2014, lapowell48@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I bought a used 12000 from my local dealer back in August. I went through the book to make sure I had everything, and of course I didn't. They ordered a couple of the missing items, but to date, I haven't gotten the embroidery needle plate and embroidery bobbin holder, and I don't have the button shank plate. They are going out of business at the end of the year, and have decided that I purchased the machine "as is"(something that wasn't discussed at the time), and if I want those things I need to purchase them. Soooo...my question is, how often do you guys even use the embroidery needle plate and bobbin holder? I know I want the button shank plate, but is it worth it to buy the other two items?

Thanks so much!

Lisa

Patricia Ward

Lisa, I think you should go back to your dealer for he does owe you these things if you bought the machine as supposed to be complete.
FWIW, if you have to, you probably should purchase the embroidery bobbin case and the throat plate.   But I think the throat plate may be in the range of $40+ and that is why I think you should really try to get the dealer to get it for you.

Good luck!

Pat

On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 8:49 PM, lapowell48@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I bought a used 12000 from my local dealer back in August. I went through the book to make sure I had everything, and of course I didn't. They ordered a couple of the missing items, but to date, I haven't gotten the embroidery needle plate and embroidery bobbin holder, and I don't have the button shank plate. They are going out of business at the end of the year, and have decided that I purchased the machine "as is"(something that wasn't discussed at the time), and if I want those things I need to purchase them. Soooo...my question is, how often do you guys even use the embroidery needle plate and bobbin holder? I know I want the button shank plate, but is it worth it to buy the other two items?

Thanks so much!

Lisa

Virginia

Lisa my suggestion is that you contact Janome with your issue before your dealer goes out of business.

Virginia