MBX - Stitch or block format

Judi Anderson

Eventually I was going to get the MBX software but after reading some of these messages I am a little confused.  I work with Compucon Pro level for our commercial machines at work so I am used to digitizing in block format.  The only problem is that I have to bring the key home to make designs for my 12000 and that was why I was going to get my own personal digitizing program.  Are you really saying that MBX only works with stitches and not blocks.  It's a lot harder to do editing when you have to do stitch by stitch.  Am I understanding the MBX program correctly?

Overcoming his blockhead tendencies, Jim says:

MBX does both. It comes with EasyDesign, which works somewhat like your Compucon software. Also included is EasyEdit, which works with stitch files. As a bonus you also get Corel Draw for manipulating images.

Judi Anderson

Great!  I was just wondering if that was why the price of the MBX software was so much less than our Compucon software. It would be nice to have the right software for the home machine.  Thanks for the info!