size of stabilizer and source?

Barb Engvall

What size stabilizer do you buy for the 15000 and what is the best source. When I was using the 11000 I found appropriate sized stabilizer fairly easily but I haven’t found anything locally yet…I’m not adverse to mail order—

Thanks!

juliadlf1 <no_reply@...>

Threadart, AllStitch, Amazon, Ebay, etc all sell online. You just need to measure the width of the outer hoop for each and allow at least a 1 to 2 inch overlap. I purchase my stabilizer in rolls versus cut sheets so I can cut off the length myself. If your wanting sheets already cut to size, then measure the length and width of the outer hoops, add 1 to 2 inches on each side. Just remember to measure the "outer" hoop versus inner one.
The 12000 and 15000 have the same size hoops including the new RE18.

Julia
NY-MC12000

JoAnn Novak

I went online and typed in stabilizer.  I bought a 19" x 100 yds roll.
 I purchased this from AllBrands.com
 Hope this helps.
 JoAnn
Life's biggest decision is what you do with Jesus.

What size stabilizer do you buy for the 15000 and what is the best source. When I was using the 11000 I found appropriate sized stabilizer fairly easily but I haven’t found anything locally yet…I’m not adverse to mail order—

Thanks!

Barb Engvall

I forgot about Allbrands! Thanks! The stuff I have now is all for the much smaller hoops….

On Nov 8, 2014, at 6:57 AM, JoAnn Novak vinjosew@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

I went online and typed in stabilizer.  I bought a 19" x 100 yds roll.
 I purchased this from AllBrands.com
 Hope this helps.
 JoAnn
Life's biggest decision is what you do with Jesus.

Thanks!

ceilsews <no_reply@...>

I bought big rolls of wide backing at Embroidery and Quilting Thread & Bobbins from Fil-Tec
I did measure first but now I don't have to worry if I have enough stabilizer or if it is wide enough!  I can cut the size I want from these rolls.