Alpha Trix by Embrilliance

Kay Allen

Hi,
Has anyone used AlphaTrix yet? How good does it work without the Embrilliance program? I have MBX for my PC and TruEmbroidery for my Mac but I not found any way to import fonts for keyboard use in either of those. AlphaTrix seems like the perfect answer but do I have to buy Embrilliance in order to import a graphic to the text? Any and all info is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

vicki chrobak

Kay, I'm pretty sure it is a stand -  alone program.  Check with the Embrilliance people.
Vicki Jo

On 10/11/2014 12:32 PM, Kay Allen kaysweb@... [janome12000] wrote:

Hi,
Has anyone used AlphaTrix yet? How good does it work without the Embrilliance program? I have MBX for my PC and TruEmbroidery for my Mac but I not found any way to import fonts for keyboard use in either of those. AlphaTrix seems like the perfect answer but do I have to buy Embrilliance in order to import a graphic to the text? Any and all info is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Kay

Kaye Lessard

If you have Mbx you can diwnload free or bought fonts to your computer and install them to the computer - once installed to computer Mbx recognizes them and you can then use them to make lettering!
Kaye in la

Sent from my iPhone