Janome Video mobile app

Pru Joy <prujoy@...>

Hooray, Janome have put ALL of their instructional videos in one place for mobiles. Β I use iPad so I just added the page to my Home Screen so I can quickly find it.

http://www.janomespecials.com/mobile-video/index.htm

sewbad54 <no_reply@...>

HI ,Thank you for the info it will be very useful link. How did you put the link on your IPad? sorry to seem a bit dim but I am new to the Ipad.

Patricia Ward

Thank you for posting that. I too added it to my home screen on my iPad.

Pat

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 9:41 PM, Pru Joy prujoy@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

Hooray, Janome have put ALL of their instructional videos in one place for mobiles. Β I use iPad so I just added the page to my Home Screen so I can quickly find it.

http://www.janomespecials.com/mobile-video/index.htm

cmgazerro@...

Ditto!! Β I also have 15000 machine manual and HorizonLink Suite in iBooks. Β It is so convenient because you can search the documents instead of flipping through pages.
Carolyn

Gail

How do you get the 15000 manual and HL Suite in iBooks.Β  I'm been trying but can't figure it out.

Thanks

Gail in FL

juliadlf.ny@...

Thank you for posting the information. I just used Safari on the IPad and did a search for Janome Videos on Mobile Device and the link showed in the search results, clicked on it and then added it to my Home Page. Very convenient. :-)

Julia
NY-MC12000

Gail

I did that, but don't know how to get the manual and HL Suite into iBooks.Β  Help still needed.

Gail in FL

cmgazerro@...

The easiest way is through Dropbox which Β is a free App. Then open the file in your iPad using "open with" option. Β  Select iBooks which is also a free App. Β If files are small enough, email to self and open from iPad using the iBooks option.
Carolyn

Colleen

hello Gail Β when you click on the web site and it comes up you will see all the items re horizon link etc. Just go to the top left of your screen on iPad and you will see a box with a line thru it. Click on that and click add to your home screen or desktop . I never had a clue either and the penny dropped and there it is . Β It is super. Hugs CB

Sent from my iPad

On 20/08/2014, at 7:24 am, "gail_menard@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...> wrote:

I did that, but don't know how to get the manual and HL Suite into iBooks.Β  Help still needed.

Gail in FL

Colleen

Hi Gail. Β  I also went to put it into I books I am sure I saw it there but after I read your message I checked again and hello nothing. Β I think I pressed add to reading list when I pressed that little box with the line thru it. Β Perhaps you can only put it on desktop. Β Will have another go. Cheers CB

Sent from my iPad

On 20/08/2014, at 7:24 am, "gail_menard@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...> wrote:

I did that, but don't know how to get the manual and HL Suite into iBooks.Β  Help still needed.

Gail in FL

Claire Schutz

Thank you Julia, being new to the IPad your info was great!!! Thanks, Claire S.