Please subscribe

quiltdogz3@...

I’d love to subscribe to the Janome S9 group!

Linda

Kathleen Chevalier

The Janome S9 group is on Facebook, but there are few postings. However, I find the Janome Sewing Classroom group there very helpful.

--
Kathleen Chevalier
western Pennsylvania

Linda S <quiltdogz3@...>

Yes, I am in that group....thanks

On Nov 25, 2020, at 4:49 PM, Kathleen Chevalier <kathleensews@...> wrote:

 The Janome S9 group is on Facebook, but there are few postings. However, I find the Janome Sewing Classroom group there very helpful.

On Wed 11/25/2020 12:27 PM, Linda S wrote:
I’d love to subscribe to the Janome S9 group!

Linda

--
Kathleen Chevalier
western Pennsylvania