Applique design on MBX

bdake@sbcglobal.net

I purchased my 15000 from Love To Sew in Osage Beach, MO. The dealer is an amazing teacher. I've learned so much from her. But, before the lessons are finished, I'm having to move away. She was going to give me a private lesson on how to make my own applique. However, she has become ill. Does anyone know of a video teaching this part of the MBX software?

Jeannie soon to be living in Imperial, MO

Taking time out from video editing, Jim says:

We are working on videos daily. I'm quite confident that no one will have as comprehensive a set as we are doing. As soon as they are ready they will be announced here. Stay tuned!

juliadlf.ny@...

There is a tutorial on YouTube Webinar - Creating Easy Applique with Janome Digitizer MBX

Not sure how detailed it is but it is a start .

Julia
NY-MC12000

juliadlf.ny@...

Also there is a pdf which steps through the process. Not sure how detailed or helpful but worth a look. Goodluck
http://content.janome.com/documents/file/Creating%20Applique%20with%20Janome%20Digitizing.pdf

Julia
NY-MC12000