Horizon Link

karenkaping@...

I have the 15000 and have never used the horizon link.  What does it do and how do you use it?
Karen

Seemingly at a loss for words, Jim stutters out:

HorizonLink Suite for the 15000 is software that allows your computer to communicate directly to your machine to send designs, stitch compositions and stitch combinations. How to use it is well beyond the limits of this mailing list. See this page for an overview of what it can do.

Claire Schutz

Yes, be sure to check the ? in the upper right hand of the Horizon Link software.  That is the handbook with the answers.  You will not regret looking into this software, I am a new person also and find this important to look at.  Just tried the wireless transfer of designs, great,   Claire S.

On 6/5/2014 4:28 PM, karenkaping@... [janome12000] wrote:

I have the 15000 and have never used the horizon link.  What does it do and how do you use it?
Karen

Seemingly at a loss for words, Jim stutters out:

HorizonLink Suite for the 15000 is software that allows your computer to communicate directly to your machine to send designs, stitch compositions and stitch combinations. How to use it is well beyond the limits of this mailing list. See this page for an overview of what it can do.

karenkaping@...

Thank you.  Now I can play.  I had no idea where to look or what to do.  Sometimes the answer is right in front of us.  Karen