15000 foot lifter chirp

Sheri-A

I'm a newbie. I just got my 15000 and am wondering if it is normal to hear a chirp or adjusting sound every time I start to sew. I notice that the light on the presser foot button blinks at the same time and the noise comes from the same area.

Thanks,

Sheri

Jim Stutsman

When you start to sew with the foot up it will flash that light while lowering. The machine also periodically checks the bobbin thread remaining, which will make a click sound. Everything you have described is normal.

gbporter2002@...

Does the bobbin sensor let you know when it's low in the sewing mode..I have it set to let me know at -1 and it runs out and no warnng comes up....GA FROM OH

Sheri-A

Jim,

Thanks so much for the reply.

Sheri in Texas