Photo album

gbporter2002@...

I just added my photos to Georgia From O hio. The quilt is machine embroidery appliqué.I used Anita Good Designs from her Butterflies and Bees and some other to fill in to make a 35 block quilt.   I also did the longarm quilting. I have donated this quilt to the Littleton First Presbyterian Church to raise funds for a well deserved charity that the committee selects each year...GA FROM OH

Claire Schutz

Beautiful,�� that is what one would call a "project".���� Claire S.

On 4/2/2014 11:45 AM, gbporter2002@... wrote:
��

I just added my photos to Georgia From O hio. The quilt is machine embroidery appliqu��.I used Anita Good Designs from her Butterflies and Bees and some other to fill in to make a 35 block quilt. �� I also did the longarm quilting. I have donated this quilt to the Littleton First Presbyterian Church to raise funds for a well deserved charity that the committee selects each year...GA FROM OH

ceilsews <no_reply@...>

Beautiful!

Pam Davison

Absolutely beautiful.

Sent from Windows Mail

Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎April‎ ‎02‎, ‎2014 ‎12‎:‎06‎ ‎PM
To: janome12000@...

I just added my photos to Georgia From O hio. The quilt is machine embroidery appliqué.I used Anita Good Designs from her Butterflies and Bees and some other to fill in to make a 35 block quilt.   I also did the longarm quilting. I have donated this quilt to the Littleton First Presbyterian Church to raise funds for a well deserved charity that the committee selects each year...GA FROM OH