Acufil question-editing the stipple pattern

Judy Albert

Dear group,

I am trying to do a Acufil stipple design (the default one), but I need to modify 3 of the grids because there is a design in the middle and I don’t want any stitches on the geisha’s face and hands.  I can’t delete just part of the grid (. Eg. The upper right quadrant) because it is  all one design. There is no stippling part that resembles the design of the stipple pieces. Any ideas of what I can do?

There are only 3 of the 15 grids that need modification.

Thanks in Advance

Judy in No. VA

Virginia

It probably would be impossible to do without a software program like MBX.  Where you are using the stipple that comes with the program it is pretty much what it is.  MBX (Janome software) will allow you to add stipple around an embroidery design very easily but with the Acufil it is almost impossible to do with keeping the integrity of your design.  The stipple is grouped to use as is.  I believe there is a corner design perhaps you could work with that and make your embroidery a little smaller.

virginia