From: ceilsews To: janome12000
Sent: Fri, Mar 7, 2014 11:28 pm
Subject: [janome12000] Acufil question

What is the maximum size of the quilt top you can input into the acufil system?

Cheryl Paul

What is the maximum size of the quilt top you can input into the acufil system?
Answer:  You can make a quilt 129.92" X 129.92" (3300cm X 3300cm).  That is very big and you would have 15 columns and 15 rows.  I think Janome did it right by giving us such a large option.
Cheryl

ceilsews <no_reply@...>

Wow!  That's bigger than I'll ever need.  Is Janome the only manufacturer who has this feature?  I don't remember seeing much about it when I started looking at new machines.

Cheryl Paul

Virginia,  I went into the program to find the dimensions and that is what it said.  Now that is bigger than I think most would wish to make so even 120" square is BIG.
Cheryl - Saskatoon

Virginia

That is true Cheryl.  I wish these dealers would offer more classes on the Acufil.  I think more people would be interested if there was more exposure.  I am not sure but Janome used to have a demo video on their website when the 11,000 program out, but not sure now.

Ginger