Sent from Windows Mail

From: gail_menard@...
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎March‎ ‎03‎, ‎2014 ‎10‎:‎30‎ ‎AM
To: janome12000@...

I am thinking of upgrading from my 8900 to the 15000 and was just looking at the list of standard feet that come with the 15000.  I noticed that the convertible free motion foot that I have with my 8900 is not on the list and wondered why.  I love that foot!  Are the ones that come with the 15000 better?  easier to use?  Why did they change?

Gail

Jim Stutsman

The "toes" that attach to the convertible free motion foot are included as snap-on feet on the 12000 and 15000. Because of the automatic presser foot lifter, those models do not need a screw on foot for free motion. You can a compatible convertible free motion foot set using part number 202146001. It works on both the 12000 and 15000, as well as 7mm high shank models.

Pam Davison

Thank you for the information and your knowledge.

Sent from Windows Mail