embroidery problem

mel2sew

I was in the middle of embroidering a quilt label ( small square hoop) when the bobbin thread became too loose and messed up the stitching.  I stopped the machine, removed the hoop, readjusted the bobbin, and took out bad stitches before returning hoop to machine.  Now, how do I start back to restitch the letters I took out?

Thanks

Melanie

Nicole Schmidt-Nutt

It's easy you judt go hook it back up to the machine and the machine will ask if you want to start where you left off and press I believe cancel and it will start all over!

Jim Stutsman

As long as the fabric has not been removed from the hoop, you should not have a problem. Just replace the hoop and touch the - (minus) key until the needle is back to the point of the first removed letter. Then push the START key.

---In janome12000@..., <mel2sew@...> wrote:

I was in the middle of embroidering a quilt label ( small square hoop) when the bobbin thread became too loose and messed up the stitching.  I stopped the machine, removed the hoop, readjusted the bobbin, and took out bad stitches before returning hoop to machine.  Now, how do I start back to restitch the letters I took out?

Thanks

Melanie

mel2sew

 This is what I did after I took a break for lunch.  Amazing what walking away to take a break will do for our thought processes.

Melanie