New user "how to" instruction needed

kmurphy1@bellsouth.net

New janome 12000 user, need detailed instructions from start to finish purchasing embroidery designs on my computer and saving in emb/embf file.
Is there a tutorial on Utube or cd I can order?
Thank you,
Kathy Murphy
Kmurphy1@bellsouth.net

Sent from my iPad

dbrhlngls <dbrhlngls@...>

Welcome Kathy. It's very easy. This is what I do. I find the company/file I want to purchase and once it is purchased it gives you the option to download it (make sure you purchase .jef). I save it to my desktop so I can find it quickly. If it is a winzip file then you need to extract it. I then transfer it to first my master embroidery file folder by copying it and then move it to the USB (in the EMBf folder)next. Voila it is ready for you to use

Debbie

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, Kathy Murphy <kmurphy1@...> wrote:

New janome 12000 user, need detailed instructions from start to finish purchasing embroidery designs on my computer and saving in emb/embf file.
Is there a tutorial on Utube or cd I can order?
Thank you,
Kathy Murphy
Kmurphy1@...

Sent from my iPad