Apple App Store

penneyippen

Apple did not pull this app I found this morning August 12.at 730 am eastern daylight. You must spell it correctly acuedit and it pops right up as the only app

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "penneyippen" <mrsippen@...> wrote:

Apple did not pull this app I found this morning August 12.at 730 am eastern daylight. You must spell it correctly acuedit and it pops right up as the only app

Virginia

Jim:

What is your honest opinion about this machine and an upgrade to the 15,000?

A few things to think about.

Without wireless connection e.g. no cable this is not beneficial.

I see a few new designs but most everyone has a computer so unless you have an apple I see nothing that would make me change what I already have.

Virginia

In a message dated 8/12/2013 8:13:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jim@... writes:

Here's the direct link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acuedit/id663694192?mt=8

--- In janome12000@..., "penneyippen" wrote:

> Apple did not pull this app I found this morning August 12.at 730 am eastern daylight. You must spell it correctly acuedit and it pops right up as the only app

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

I don't have an opinion yet. How can we, since we know only a tiny bit of information? We know it has built-in WiFi and supports up to 200,000 stitches and 200 colors per design. Beyond that we know nothing until the 25th.

--- In _janome12000@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:janome12000@yahoogroups.com)
, "penneyippen" <mrsippen@> wrote:

Apple did not pull this app I found this morning August 12.at 730 am
eastern daylight. You must spell it correctly acuedit and it pops right up as
the only app

Pinguin

Who would want to change the thread color 200 times?
Clever digitizers use the stitch direction to create different shades of a color.
So for me that is not a selling point.

I also noticed that you need IOS 6 for this app and my I-pad-1 doesn't have 6.

Gerda

--- In janome12000@..., Fmjfrazier@... wrote:

> Jim:
>
> What is your honest opinion about this machine and an upgrade to the
> 15,000?
>
> A few things to think about.
>
> Without wireless connection e.g. no cable this is not beneficial.
>
> I see a few new designs but most everyone has a computer so unless you have
> an apple I see nothing that would make me change what I already have.
>
> Virginia
>

> In a message dated 8/12/2013 8:13:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> jim@... writes:
>

> Here's the direct link:
> https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acuedit/id663694192?mt=8
>
> --- In _janome12000@..._ (mailto:janome12000@...)
> , "penneyippen" wrote:
> >
> > Apple did not pull this app I found this morning August 12.at 730 am
> eastern daylight. You must spell it correctly acuedit and it pops right up as
> the only app

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

You're right about the 200 colors. Even 78 is too many for a single needle machine. And yes, the iOS 6 will eliminate the first version iPad. That one cannot update past iOS 5.1. All others, including iPad Mini, will be OK.

jim@ writes:

Here's the direct link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acuedit/id663694192?mt=8

--- In _janome12000@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:_janome12000%40yahoogroups.com>_
(mailto:janome12000@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:janome12000%40yahoogroups.com>)
, "penneyippen" <mrsippen@> wrote:

Apple did not pull this app I found this morning August 12.at 730 am
eastern daylight. You must spell it correctly acuedit and it pops
right up as
the only app

Diane Hiller <dhiller@...>

If this is true & a new Quilting/Embroidery machine is going to be introduced, I for one am very disappointed in Janome.  They are not catering to those that just want  a stand alone single needle embroidery machine capable of doing  larger pieces.   A lot of us would like a machine updated from the 350 but not wanting to go multi needle.  I for one refuse to pay these outlandish prices for a multifunctional machine.  Think I may have to look at Brother/Baby Lock for my next embroidery machine.
Diane Hiller