Cd volume 2

Susie Brown <mssewsue@...>

Hi
I received my cd and it is wonderful Is
There anyway to get The cd on my iPad. Please let me know
Thanks
Susie brown

Sent from my iPhone

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

There is, but it's a bit complicated. Your computer and your iPad must be on the same network, which almost all are. I'll work up some instructions and post the link here, as soon as I finish up some other projects.

--- In janome12000@..., Susie Brown <mssewsue@...> wrote:

Hi
I received my cd and it is wonderful Is
There anyway to get The cd on my iPad. Please let me know
Thanks
Susie brown

Sent from my iPhone

Janet

Thanks so much. I was wondering if I could do this

Janet

--- In janome12000@..., Susie Brown wrote:

> Hi
> I received my cd and it is wonderful Is
> There anyway to get The cd on my iPad. Please let me know
> Thanks
> Susie brown
>
> Sent from my iPhone

annabell131@gmail.com <annabell131@...>

Hi Jim
I got both the foot DVD and the volume 2 - thank you - my question is the Start link on both DVD's available forever? As that is the only way to access both DVD's

Cheers
Anna

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Thanks so much Anna! Yes the start link is available forever, or at least as long as you have the DVD. We use your web browser to show the videos, but the entire website is on that DVD. Even if you do not have an Internet connection, it will still work. This is true for both DVDs.

--- In janome12000@..., "annabell131@..." <annabell131@...> wrote:

Hi Jim
I got both the foot DVD and the volume 2 - thank you - my question is the
Start link on both DVD's available forever? As that is the only way to
access both DVD's

Cheers
Anna

annabell131@gmail.com <annabell131@...>

Fantastic!!!  Thanks Jim - I love your videos - easy to watch - sooooo informative  Thank you once again

Cheers
Anna
OZ