MC 12000 work book

MIKE

Hi has anyone seen the new work / inspirations book advertised on the janome.com website yet ? Is it worth buying , I have seen it advertised on a website in the USA for £49 . Seems alot of money for a book to me in the UK .

Opinions please , thankyou

grandma

My dealer wanted $50, I ordered it from Kathy's in N. Olmstead, Ohio for $36 with $2 shipping.

grandma

I made a mistake, I ordered it from Kathy's Creative Sewing in Westlake, Ohio

Virginia

Keep in mind it is probably not a printed book it is probably a CD for you to print out and put in a binder.  Not too many machine dealers or companies provide you with a printed workbook any more, they let you go through the expense of printing it off yourself.

In a message dated 6/20/2013 11:06:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mike.north1@... writes:

Hi has anyone seen the new work / inspirations book advertised on the janome.com website yet ? Is it worth buying , I have seen it advertised on a website in the USA for £49 . Seems alot of money for a book to me in the UK .

Opinions please , thankyou

janetpiekarski

I just got it. It's pretty good and if you really do all the exercises in it, you'll have a good understanding of the machine. Most of the stuff is basic. I know the 12000 thoroughly and I learned 2 things from it already (but I have read the whole book)-it's nothing like the 9000 workbook that included fabric for the exercises.

--- In janome12000@..., "MIKE" <mike.north1@...> wrote:

Hi has anyone seen the new work / inspirations book advertised on the janome.com website yet ? Is it worth buying , I have seen it advertised on a website in the USA for £49 . Seems alot of money for a book to me in the UK .

Opinions please , thankyou

Patricia Ward

I was really wondering if one would need it with the two comprehensive DVDs from Diane and Jim. I am not going to buy it.
Pat

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 20, 2013, at 10:59 AM, "MIKE" <mike.north1@...> wrote:

Hi has anyone seen the new work / inspirations book advertised on the janome.com website yet ? Is it worth buying , I have seen it advertised on a website in the USA for £49 . Seems alot of money for a book to me in the UK .

Opinions please , thankyou

meowmie <meowmie@...>

Let us know what is in it and if it is worth it.

Jen

I made a mistake, I ordered it from Kathy's Creative Sewing in Westlake, Ohio

Virginia

Is it a printed book or a CD for us to print out?

--- In janome12000@..., "MIKE" wrote:

> Hi has anyone seen the new work / inspirations book advertised on the janome.com website yet ? Is it worth buying , I have seen it advertised on a website in the USA for £49 . Seems alot of money for a book to me in the UK .
>
> Opinions please , thankyou

annabell131@gmail.com <annabell131@...>

I was thinking the same thing Pat

 Subject: Re: [janome12000] MC 12000 work book

I was really wondering if one would need it with the two comprehensive DVDs from Diane and Jim. I am not going to buy it.
Pat

cissie0306 <no_reply@...>

Hello all,

here in the Netherlands you cannot order it :-(

Regards,
Francisca