DVD-2

Linda Crawford <piano5music@...>

My DVD arrived today and I plan on looking at it after lunch. Thank you.

cladydi328@...

Received my DVD2 yesterday, had the granddaughter. Will view it today. Thank you Jim and Diane for all the wonderful work you do for us.
Diane in NC

linynp

Jim and Diane it arrived!!!!! I can't wait to watch it just have to wait till after school this week thank you very much.

Sent from my iPhone
Nancy W

vicki chrobak

Received mine yesterday. I'm anxious to watch!

--
Vicki Jo

suerevere@ymail.com

Jim and Diane -- thank you so much for all the hard work. These DVDs are amazing. Much appreciation.
Sue

mc11000jes <joan.e.smith@...>

Hi all, finally back on line and ordered my DVD2 yesterday. I had not hundreds but thousands of emails to try to sort through. So may have accidently wiped some I didn't mean to out of frustration. Spammers are having a field day with massive amounts of junk mail coming through.

Still going well with my 12000. Finished a 98 inch by 98 inch quilt on Tuesday. It is for my cousin's 65th birthday and retirement (a year late). Hey she didn't retire when she said she would so that's my arguement and I'm sticking to it.

Some-one was talking about problems with her foot control. I also have problems occassionally with the foot control that came with the machine. I've given up using that one and now use the foot control from the other Janome machine. It's older but doesn't play up. As its now over 18 months since I bought the machine figure I will eventually have to get another foot control. Only need it though when I'm not embroidering.

Got a lot out of DVD1 so am excitedly waiting the arrival of DVD2.

Joan
(Newcastle NSW Australia)