From: Jim_Stutsman
To: janome12000@...
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 11:13 PM
Subject: [janome12000] Re: Can't access sewing mode patterns

Do you have the straight stitch needle plate on the machine?

--- In janome12000@..., "quarterquilt" wrote:

> My machine is locked on straight stitch. I can't access pages or patch sewing buttonholes etc. how do I unlock it?

Virginia

You must have the one hole plate on.  change your plate.

In a message dated 5/14/2013 11:11:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, fayfamily@... writes:

My machine is locked on straight stitch. I can't access pages or patch sewing buttonholes etc. how do I unlock it?

penneyippen

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "quarterquilt" <fayfamily@> wrote:

My machine is locked on straight stitch. I can't access pages or patch sewing buttonholes etc. how do I unlock it?
If you have the straight stitch plate on, the 12000 locks out all but straight stitches. It's moments like this when I think' "this machine is too smart for my own good!" But then I think maybe that's a good thing because it won't let me hurt it!

quarterquilt

Yes I found that out when I switched out the plate. Wow! It is too smart. M

Sent from my iPad