New here with Stitch Creator questions

eleny <elenyte@...>

Hi,

I'm new here and don't have a Janome 12K but am already finding good information here about the machine.

I'm very interested in Stitch Creator because we can use our own computers to create stitches. Using my Intuos tablet to draw something or opening image files with the Horizon software installed on the computer makes the process sound so convenient.

I've read this group's threads about Stitch Creator and just needed to clear up some things -

Can we now use an iPad to do our drawing work?

Can I presume that I'd also be able to use my Windows 7 PC to create stitch files?

I'd like to be able to load the Horizon software on all my devices and use whichever is convenient and then also backup my stitch files on a thumb drive.

Helen

janetpiekarski

Are you talking about Stitch Creator in Horizon link? That is only for the 12,000-no other Janome machine can read ordinary stitch files into the sewing mode (so far but could this change in August??? We'll see...)

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "eleny" <elenyte@...> wrote:

Hi,

I'm new here and don't have a Janome 12K but am already finding good information here about the machine.

I'm very interested in Stitch Creator because we can use our own computers to create stitches. Using my Intuos tablet to draw something or opening image files with the Horizon software installed on the computer makes the process sound so convenient.

I've read this group's threads about Stitch Creator and just needed to clear up some things -

Can we now use an iPad to do our drawing work?

Can I presume that I'd also be able to use my Windows 7 PC to create stitch files?

I'd like to be able to load the Horizon software on all my devices and use whichever is convenient and then also backup my stitch files on a thumb drive.

Helen

eleny <elenyte@...>

Hi, Yes, I mean the stitches that we can make from scratch with the Janome 12000.

What's happening in August?

Helen

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "janetpiekarski" <jsm1144@...> wrote:

[...]

What's happening in August is a new TOL machine (Top Of the Line)