Embroidery files -- what type?

JR <jill.renee84@...>

I am more convinced that the 12000 is the machine I want...just wondering...what embroidery files does this machine take? I already own a Pfaff Creative Vision and have a ton of .vp3 files... will the 12000 use these .... just wondering.

Also, is anyone out there using the 4D suite with the 12000 by any chance? One dealer told me I could...just wondering how that is working for anyone else?

Thanks so much for any input!!!

vicki chrobak

JR, I have basic 4D software that came with my Ruby & use it all the time to convert to the 12000's JEF format with no problem.
Vicki Jo