Bought It

rosematt11@ymail.com

I did buy the Horizon 12000, plus the upgrade to MBX. Have some routine sewing to do, but have already digitized a diamond single line run to put on the sashing of a quilt-as-you-go project. I plan to use the 8x12 hoop, holding the sandwich in place with the magnets like my dealer suggested...will let you know how that works out.

Loving it, Rose

Virginia

Actually Rose it is a 9.7 by 11.7 hoop.  Larger than you thought.