Pinguin

Hello,
I thought it was possible to alter machine stitches with the Stitch Creator software. But I don't know how to load them into the program.
Has anyone worked with the program?
I found 2 instruction movies from Janome that were helpfull as I find it hard to understand how to work with it.

Gerda

joylaytor

I was wondering the same thing also I hope Jim can tell us how to do it