jpx format

Liz

I am going nuts trying to get a design from jef format to open up in AcuFil jpx format so I can arrange to do a quilt. Also how do I get the size of the design. I only have Horizon Link & AcuFil software. Thanks for any help. Liz

Virginia

Open the design Edit selection then instead of using the open file selection on the tool bar use the Import Design from the Edit menu. click the deisgn to import the design should appear in the box.

If you print off from the help screen there are explanations as to how to do each step.

Virginia

In a message dated 3/28/2013 12:20:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dse7sew@... writes:

I am going nuts trying to get a design from jef format to open up in AcuFil jpx format so I can arrange to do a quilt. Also how do I get the size of the design. I only have Horizon Link & AcuFil software. Thanks for any help. Liz

Liz

Thanks Virginia, it worked beautiful. It is amazing how easy one forgets when you don't use something for a while. lol. Liz

Virginia

You are quite welcome.  I too had to look up my notes to be sure I explained it correctly.  It does not hurt to go back and refresh what we think we know.  Enjoy your program.

Virginia