Presser foot up option on 12000

Sandra <sandi5254@...>

I want my presser foot to go up when I stop sewing. I can't find any help in the book. Is there a way to program it? I searched for any messages on this topic but didn't see any.
Thanks,
Sandi

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

It's on the "Adjust" key. See the bottom of page 35. The "Adjust" key is #1 on the top of page 26.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Sandra" <sandi5254@...> wrote:

I want my presser foot to go up when I stop sewing. I can't find any help in the book. Is there a way to program it? I searched for any messages on this topic but didn't see any.
Thanks,
Sandi

Skeeter

See page 35 of your manual, it's a button you turn on/off accessible from the adjust key (see page 34 to find the adjust key).

Hope this helps.

Leta