12000 stops during embroidery

Virginia

If you look on the tool bar there is a help screen that has everything step by step how to use the program, you can print the instructions and that should help ,also on the Janome website there are pages you can print with information on how to use it and even a project to follow that brings you step by step.  It is very easy, do not let it intimidate you.

Virginia

In a message dated 3/25/2013 5:07:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jim@... writes:

The bad news is that the AcuFil Tool software, like Horizon Link, is anything but intuitive. The good news is that Diane has figured both of them out and is in the process of producing some awesome video on using each. To find the AcuFil designs, follow this path:

Start at drive C. Open "Program Files" (or "Program Files (X86)" on 64-bit systems), then "Janome", then "AcuFilTool", then "Design Collection". There you'll find folders with the designs you want.

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, GLENDA T <t_glenda@> wrote:

[...]

ohsewmeo

[...]

oddduck25

My machine has done this. It's checking the bobbin. It seems like it kind of randomly does it. It always checks it between colors and when I stop it, but a few times it's completely stopped during the embroidery, checked the bobbin, and started again. My guess is that if you're doing entire designs in one color, that's enough stitches without a stop command that it will stop itself to check the bobbin. Clever machine.

-Whitney

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

[...]

GLENDA T