Cross-posting...MBX problem

Chris Krause <nckrause@...>

Hi from snowy Vancouver (doesn't happen often!)  I accidentally posted this on another Janome list, but should have directed my question here.

My MBX problem may very easily stem from operator error but it's frustrating. For example, if I go into Easy Design and start the design process, then place a design into the hooped working area on the screen, when I move my cursor to the toolbar along the top or along the left side I lose sight of what I'm working on. It's as though my cursor is rapidly dragging way, way across the working area towards the left or top of my computer (towards the toolbars) and my design hoop has then vanished somewhere to the right of my computer screen. Clear as mud?

It's not a stable working environment - when I move my cursor to the left the hoop on the screen moves to the right.

Any suggestions?

Chris

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Hi back from snowy Dallas, Texas (happens even less often!). I think you might have Auto Scroll turned on. When this option is enabled, moving the mouse to the edges of the work area causes the entire work area to move. It's there to help you with large designs that need a bigger work area and cannot be worked on while zoomed out. To turn it off, use the menu option "Setup -> Work Environment". Click the "Scrolling" tab and uncheck "Auto Scroll".

--- In janome12000@..., "Chris Krause" wrote:

[...]

Marlyn

Hi Jim:

I have had MBX for about 10 months now, and my hoop was constantly disappearing from the screen.  Couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.
Thanks soooo much,
Marlyn