MBX R2 Update problem

Andrea LaVergne

Jim, I updated my MBX 4 software with version "m". I have a MacBook Pro with Fusion, and XPPro (with all of its updates). The Resequence Bar does not stay open, I can click on an object and then if I move the mouse the bar closes. The second problem is that the Resequence Bar only opens in the "less" mode, the "more" mode opens but I can't see it. I've tried to change the position of the bar but it seems that it is locked in its right hand position. Any ideas?
Andrea

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

We are using the same version of MBX without this or any other problem. We are on Fusion 4.1.4. If you are using an earlier version, you might want to upgrade. You might also reinstall the VMware tools from the Fusion Virtual Machine menu. The tools manage the mouse. To quickly undock and re-dock the Resequence Tool double click on its title bar.