extra large foot control for Janome machines

Julie

There is an extra large foot control available for Janome machines.  I ordered one from a dealer back in October and it still has not come in.  Has anyone else ordered one and been able to get it?  I’m sure that Hurricane Sandy delayed a lot of shipments but I’ve heard that other dealerships do have them.  Anyone know?

Julie in TX

berninahusq

I ordered one too with the remote thread cutter last October and have not received them yet. But I did receive all three of the MC12000 Holiday Special Embroidery Project Packs (see page 3 http://janomespecials.com/holiday-wishbook-2012/flipbook/index.html). Too, too cool!

Kanga

--- In janome12000@..., "Julie" wrote:

There is an extra large foot control available for Janome machines. I
ordered one from a dealer back in October and it still has not come in. Has
anyone else ordered one and been able to get it? I'm sure that Hurricane
Sandy delayed a lot of shipments but I've heard that other dealerships do
have them. Anyone know?

Julie in TX

janetpiekarski

That remote thread cutter won't work on the 12000-be fore warned. There is no port on the 12 for it.

--- In janome12000@..., "Julie" wrote:

There is an extra large foot control available for Janome machines. I
ordered one from a dealer back in October and it still has not come in. Has
anyone else ordered one and been able to get it? I'm sure that Hurricane
Sandy delayed a lot of shipments but I've heard that other dealerships do
have them. Anyone know?

Julie in TX

sewnana1990 <marsha.ryan@...>

My dealer got the ones he ordered in October befor Christmas. I have been using mine as well as the foot control thread cutter on my 8900 since about 2 wks before Christmas.
Marsha