From: bc76quilts
To: janome12000@...
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 7:56:56 AM
Subject: [janome12000] Purchase Anxiety

I am new to this group but have enjoyed reading past posts. I am talking with my dealer about trading in my 350e and 6300 for the 12000. I really want a larger hoop than my 5x7. I love both my machines and have major anxiety about having only one machine for both sewing and embroidery. I have not been able to test drive yet (they sold out over Christmas), but hopefully their shipment will come in this week. On the Janome website some people complained about the needle threader. Seems kind of minor to me with all the other bells and whistles. ;)

Donna Morton

The needle threader works just fine.  Nothing to be concerned about.  Many had problems with the needle threader on their 11000’s.  Perhaps that is was you were reading about.

Donna M
Canada