AcuFil Tool Kit

vaughnthompson58

I have purchased and installed the Acufil Tool Kit for quilting but it did not install the Program Files(x86)that it says to go to in order to get the built in motifs. What does the v(x86) mean and why did it not install.

Virginia

When you open Program files (x86) there should be a file in that folder that says Janome.  Click on the Janome file and in there should be a folder called Acufil.  Your files for the Acufil are in that file.\\

Virginia

--- In janome12000@..., "vaughnthompson58" <vlthompson58@...> wrote:

I have purchased and installed the Acufil Tool Kit for quilting but it did not install the Program Files(x86)that it says to go to in order to get the built in motifs. What does the v(x86) mean and why did it not install.
Hi, Thanks for trying to help but the problem is there is no folder called "Program Files(x86)". There is only my original "Program Files" folder. I uninstalled and reinstalled twice but still no "Program Files(x86)".

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

You won't have "Program Files(X86)" unless you are running a 64-bit operating system like Windows 7. Otherwise you look in "Program Files".

--- In janome12000@..., "zolojash" <vlthompson58@...> wrote:

--- In janome12000@..., "vaughnthompson58" <vlthompson58@> wrote:

I have purchased and installed the Acufil Tool Kit for quilting but it did not install the Program Files(x86)that it says to go to in order to get the built in motifs. What does the v(x86) mean and why did it not install.
Hi, Thanks for trying to help but the problem is there is no folder called "Program Files(x86)". There is only my original "Program Files" folder. I uninstalled and reinstalled twice but still no "Program Files(x86)".

Virginia

Are you running windows 7?

In a message dated 10/11/2012 6:14:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, vlthompson58@... writes:

--- In janome12000@..., "vaughnthompson58" wrote:

> I have purchased and installed the Acufil Tool Kit for quilting but it did not install the Program Files(x86)that it says to go to in order to get the built in motifs. What does the v(x86) mean and why did it not install.

Hi, Thanks for trying to help but the problem is there is no folder called "Program Files(x86)". There is only my original "Program Files" folder. I uninstalled and reinstalled twice but still no "Program Files(x86)".

vaughnthompson58

Oh Jim, thank you so much! You saved me many a gray hair when I joined first joined the “11th Heaven” group of yours and now with the 12000. Thanks again.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass....

it's about learning how to dance in the rain!