MBX Cross Stitch add on question

GLENDA T

Does any one have the cross stitch add on installed with the MBX program?  I am trying to figure out how to download the manual for it so I can print it out.  Cannot see a file that is the manual on the CD that came with it.  Thank you for any help.
Glenda

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Once you are inside the Cross Stitch option (File -> Cross Stitch) click the "Help -> Online Manual" menu option and it will open the manual in Adobe Reader, or whatever PDF reader you have installed. From there you can print it out. If you want the actual PDF file for printing at Kinko's or an office supply store, you can get it from this folder:
C: -> Program Files -> Janome -> Digitizer MBX -> BIN -> XDSGNED.PDF