skipping colour in horizon link

marianne_bags <marianne_bags@...>

Hi,
I thought I had this sussed, but no ! What i would like to be able to do is when editing change a colour so it is not stitched out ir skipped. Or maybe you can only do that by skipping the colour when stitching out ?

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Basically what you want to do is delete a color. (Or in English, colour.) HorizonLink does not offer this feature, nor can you do it in the machine's EDIT section. You must, as you stated, skip the colour, er color, when stitching out the design. Now I'm off to Amazon to see if I can find an English to English dictionary!

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "marianne_bags" <marianne_bags@...> wrote:

Hi,
I thought I had this sussed, but no ! What i would like to be able to do is when editing change a colour so it is not stitched out or skipped. Or maybe you can only do that by skipping the colour when stitching out ?

maggie cooper

Basically what you want to do is delete a color. (Or in English, colour.) HorizonLink does not offer this feature, nor can you do it in the machine's EDIT section. You must, as you stated, skip the colour, er color, when stitching out the design. Now I'm off to Amazon to see if I can find an English to English dictionary!
LOL, Jim I love you, I laughed out loud at the English to English dictionary. What you need is an American English to English English translator. Somewhere here in my home I have a huge Webster's dictionary that lists both the American English and the Standard English spellings, I think it was the Webster's one. I have so many dictionaries buried somewhere . I had a massive reorganisation of my home, and now I have hundreds of books piled up against the walls of my dining room waiting for strong book shelves to hold them. My old bookshelves ran the full height of my stair well and needed a ladder to reach the ones above head height. I'm no longer able to scale ladders so they had to come down.

I donated 3 crate full crates of books to a school in Romania, gave away nearly as many, just keeping a much smaller selection. Fancy knocking up a few book shelves for me?

Maggie Cooper also in England where only those educated in Scotland speak the queens English.

Vikki Youngmeyer

Don’t get a flat in your tyre!

Vikki

Houston, TX

--- In janome12000@..., "marianne_bags" wrote:

> Hi,
> I thought I had this sussed, but no ! What i would like to be able to do is when editing change a colour so it is not stitched out or skipped. Or maybe you can only do that by skipping the colour when stitching out ?

No virus found in this message.
Internal Virus Database is out of date.

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

They speak English in Scotland???? You could have fooled me! Before we closed the shop we had a couple from Scotland as customers. Diane and I would both listen to them, then compare notes to see if we could decipher what was said! As the might have said, our understanding gang aft aglay. (Apologies to Robert Burns!)

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "maggiecoops" <maggiecoops@...> wrote:

[...]

ROFL, all Scottish schools teach the Queens English, which is NOT the version coomonly known as Standard English. The closest example I can think of right now is the German, High German and Low German. The Scots still pronounce the H as in what, where, when, why, the English don't. But I will agree if you get a couple of Scots talking quickly in their local dialect, forget trying to understand it. Its usually a mix of gallic, English, colloquiel words and depending on their homeplace can be sharp and hard or soft and lilting. Then again I used to find it hard to tune into some Americans, and would get confused by things like sidewalk for pavement, creek for stream, yard for garden, its true we are divided by our shared language.
Maggie C