From: janome12000@... [mailto:janome12000@...] On Behalf Of joylaytor
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 8:50 PM
To: janome12000@...
Subject: [janome12000] Bobbin holder slipped!

I just tried to do a dense design, but thread created a nest underneath. Yellow dot bobbin case slipped out of position causing the machine to stop and the bobbin case may be damaged! (I was careful to seat the case properly before stitching and checked the thread path for caught threads and misthreading but everything is fine). I used bobbinweight thread in bobbin, poly Isacord 40 weight on top, singlehole plate, yellow dot bobbincase. Can a dense design cause this problem? It was one of the large built in flower designs. I've had no problems with other designs. What do you suggest?
Joy

No virus found in this message.
Internal Virus Database is out of date.

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

You made need additional stabilizer, or different stabilizer. Dense designs can literally tear up tear away stabilizer. For dense designs you might also want to use a blue tip needle, if you weren't already.