Bonus with Purchase of 12000

kkrissyb <krissy.b@...>

I live in Queensland, Australia and if you purchased your 12000 before the end of December you received a Janome CD of Designs a Stitchsize CD of designs and a "trolley carry case" for the machine.

I still haven't received the trolley case as apparently they are still waiting for them to come in.

Kris in Aus

Judith Killen

When you receive the trolley case you will wonder where you are going to store it. It is huge and made of a plastic. The trolleys came in about 10 days ago in Sydney. My friend in Brisbane said all her friends got theirs then also. In Australia janome backed a trade in of $3000. You could trade in any machine or brand!. Many of the dealers only offered $2000 to the consumer. So the dealers got a very good deal from janome. The $12000 was the worry as they knew they would have trouble selling. The offers were made to get the 12000 out there. This trade in was as well as the bonus' that you mention.Trade-ins are very unusual in Australia.
My other brands of machines offer a free embroidery design each month with no stings attached. So when the US ladies said there was a gift each month I thought I would try to track down.
BUT now we know.
Enjoy the day
Judith------Sydney

To: janome12000@...
Sent: Saturday, 25 February 2012 7:41 AM
Subject: [janome12000] Bonus with Purchase of 12000

I live in Queensland, Australia and if you purchased your 12000 before the end of December you received a Janome CD of Designs a Stitchsize CD of designs and a "trolley carry case" for the machine.

I still haven't received the trolley case as apparently they are still waiting for them to come in.

Kris in Aus

Liz

Yes I live in Queensland Australia and got my trolly case last week. It is huge and takes up a lot of room. Saying that it is easy to move around. I haven't tried it out yet. Liz

kkrissyb <krissy.b@...>

I will have to contact my dealer and see if he has mine. Problem is that he has a store in Gympie and at present the road between where I live and my dealer is washed out due to flooding so will have to wait longer

Kris in Aus

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Liz" <dse7sew@...> wrote:

Yes I live in Queensland Australia and got my trolly case last week. It is huge and takes up a lot of room. Saying that it is easy to move around. I haven't tried it out yet. Liz

mcmaster_heather

KRIS
I too live near Gympie. Will also have to contact my "dealer" who I would assume is same as yours . I have been away so that is ok. Did you get the two extra embroidery discs? I did so am only waiting for the trolley case too.

Heather
Cooloola Cove

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "kkrissyb" <krissy.b@...> wrote:

I will have to contact my dealer and see if he has mine. Problem is that he has a store in Gympie and at present the road between where I live and my dealer is washed out due to flooding so will have to wait longer

Kris in Aus

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Liz" <dse7sew@> wrote:

peggy barrett

Are they offering a bonus in the US with a purchase at this time? I am heading out to the dealer today to buy, I hope. I want to thank everyone who posted, I also watched every video I could find and was amazed at what this machine can do.
Peggy

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "HDD" <hddcreation@...> wrote:

KRIS
I too live near Gympie. Will also have to contact my "dealer" who I would assume is same as yours . I have been away so that is ok. Did you get the two extra embroidery discs? I did so am only waiting for the trolley case too.

Heather
Cooloola Cove

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "kkrissyb" <krissy.b@> wrote:

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

I don't think Janome has any special bonuses at this time, but you can certainly ask your dealer for extras. There are a large number of extra feet available for the 12000, and any feet you already have will not fit on it, at least without a different foot holder. You could also ask for the rolling trolley bag. Shopping at the end of the month is good. Why? If the dealer has had a bad month, she is highly motivated to make a deal. If it's been a good month, she can afford to make a deal. Either way, you win!

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "peggy" <peggy27b@...> wrote:

Are they offering a bonus in the US with a purchase at this time? I am heading out to the dealer today to buy, I hope. I want to thank everyone who posted, I also watched every video I could find and was amazed at what this machine can do.
Peggy

kkrissyb <krissy.b@...>

Hi Heather
It sure is a small world, I finally accessed my messages and there was one from Peter at Woodrows saying the trolley case was in. Yes I got both CD's and a Catalogue showing the designs on the second CD and I also got a pair of sewing shears which I have had since I picked up the 12000 in November and they are great.

I saw the trolley the lady who demonstrated the machine had and it was a fabric trolley, but the one I got today is a hard case and is very very nice so I am a happy camper.

We had a house at 118 Bayside drive until about two years ago, we used to go there and stay from time to time but the sand flies or what ever it is that bites you there were just too much for me as I was allergic to them so we sold the house

Kris in Ringtail Creek

KRIS

Heather
Cooloola Cove

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "kkrissyb" <krissy.b@> wrote:

Kris in Aus

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Liz" <dse7sew@> wrote: